Compatible keyboards !

Videa, screenshoty, zvuky atd. pěkně na jednom místě

Compatible keyboards !

Příspěvekod Johneames » 31 říj 2017, 07:47

hello,

I'm having trouble finding a keyboard that will work in my 970. The first keyboard I tried was an older Apple keyboard. It caused the biggest machine lockup I've ever seen! The 970 froze completely and wouldn't power down, and I mean wouldn't power down even after the power supply was unplugged from the wall! I still had the last screen up on the lcd with the power supply unplugged, I eventually got it off by holding the machines off buttons for about 30 seconds. I then tried a keyboard approved by SD for the 664, and it didn't work . I managed to get a windows keyboard to work for about 1 minute before it stopped working. Is there an approved list of keyboards out there or do I just have a faulty machine?

Thanks!

For More Reference:make_clickable_callback(MAGIC_URL_FULL, '
', 'https://forums.sounddevices.com/forum/pix-video-recorders/pix-970-recorders/33310-compatible-keyboards', '', ' class="postlink"')

advertisement examples
Johneames

Re: Compatible keyboards !

Příspěvekod lusih » 15 črc 2019, 12:34

I was tired for loosing data among all of this formation that was useful to have all on the aspect of workers. I need to make all of these that have best essay this also have the formats among some generated version formation on this that was good to read.
lusih

Zpět na Média