How do I adjust my Audioengine S8 subwoofer.

Pojďte s námi pokecat o Left 4 Dead

How do I adjust my Audioengine S8 subwoofer.

Příspěvekod Nathaniel » 15 kvě 2022, 18:45

There are several different ways to adjust your Audioengine S8 subwoofer, and the right one will depend on your home theater setup. The subwoofer can either be connected to your stereo's pre-amp or DAC. You can adjust the lows or highs of the Audioengine S8 based on your preference. However, you must first set the lows or highs of your speakers.

If you want to change the crossover level and overall volume of your subwoofer, you can use the two adjustable dials located at the back of the unit. The variable crossover allows you to customize the level of the subwoofer to get the right balance between bass and highs. The S8 also has an adjustable Q control so you can choose between a tight or boomy sound. You can also use the parametric equalizer to boost or cut three different bands of audio. The width of each band is also adjustable.

When adjusting the bass, you must remember that the S8 has a limit and should not be overridden. As an 8" subwoofer, the S8 will make a muddy mess when turned up to maximum volume levels, but that's normal for subwoofers. Depending on your needs, you may want to reduce its volume to lower levels to get the best sound out of it. You can turn the bass up to 50% for a more powerful sound, but this will decrease the quality of bass.
Nathaniel

Zpět na Obecná diskuse o Left 4 Dead