Chris Sale injury update Red Sox ace avo

Obecná diskuze ohledně sequelu Left4Dead

Chris Sale injury update Red Sox ace avo

Příspěvekod lovelystyle » 03 bře 2023, 03:49

, for the second season in a row, is dealing with an i sue in his throwing Brendan Gallagher Kids Jersey elbow. However, the ace will avoid Tommy John surgery -- at least for the time being -- as he attempts to recover from what the team diagnosed as a flexor strain. Sale got an MRI earlier this week after dealing with left elbow sorene s in spring training, and the Red Sox sought multiple medical opinions, including one from Dr. James Andrews.On Thursday, Sale told reporters that surgery remains a po sibility at some point. "I can't tell you how it feels," . "I can't tell you what the Bob Gainey Men Jersey proce s is until I pick up a baseball for the first time. As of right now, I'm just spinning my wheels."Barring further setback, Sale should begin throwing in about a week, at which point a potential timeline for his return should begin to take shape. "It's a gut punch," Sale said later. "It's a tough realization. But, I've said it time and time again, I've got no time to hang my head or sit in a corner and pout. I've got work to do and I've got an uphill Jacques Plante Kids Jersey battle to climb."Sale, 30, also battled elbow i sues in 2019 en route to a career-worst season where he went 6-11 with a 4.40 ERA. He experienced discomfort this year after his first live batting practice se sion of the spring. Sale, whose starts this season, after the start of his spring training was delayed due to pneumonia. The southpaw Jacques Plante Men Jersey 's elbow i sue is a much greater concern.Tommy John surgery would've ended Sale's 2020 season before it began, but he could still mi s weeks or months of the season. Here's a look at the Red Sox's rotation without him:Needle s to say, that doesn't look too sturdy for a team that won 108 games and the World Series just two seasons ago. SportsLine projects the Red Sox to go 88-74 this season, good for third place in the AL East but short Tomas Tatar Kids Jersey of a playoff spot. That's with Sale. Their playoff odds currently sit at 37.4 percent. Losing Sale for the season would cost them 4.2 percent from that figure, SportsLine projects.
lovelystyle

Zpět na Obecná diskuse o Left 4 Dead 2