Yankees top prospect Deivi Garca sent ba

Obecná diskuze ohledně sequelu Left4Dead

Yankees top prospect Deivi Garca sent ba

Příspěvekod lovelystyle » 03 bře 2023, 03:29

On Sunday, the demoted right-hander to the alternate site following a lo s against Cleveland. The Yankees waited until Monday to announce the Valtteri Filppula Kids Jersey corresponding move, promoting right-hander Deivi Garca to the majors to start in the series-opening game against the on Monday night.Garca was greeted rudely by Orioles leadoff man , who homered to lead off the bottom of the first. After that, it wasn't a terrible outing. Garca allowed just two runs on three hits in four innings of work. He was limited to 65 pitches. The three walks were probably the biggest i sue here, but he got four strikeouts. The bigger i sue was the Yankees' now-punchle s offense getting shut down Ron Hextall Kids Jersey by .Immediately after the game, Garca was sent back to the alternate training site, making this a spot start.Garca, 21, . Here's what we wrote at the time: Garca made his big-league debut in 2020, compiling a 4.98 ERA and a 5.50 strikeout-to-walk ratio acro s six regular season starts. He later became the youngest Yankees pitcher to start a postseason contest since Whitey Ford. That's a nice little beginning to a career, huh? Garca has the stuff and the athleticism to start -- his curveball is likely to be subject to many GIFs -- but his size is going to be held against him until he's able to string together high-quality outings. Garca is capable of delivering just that, and for the time being the Yankees seem committed to giving him the opportunity.He lost a spring Jakub Voracek Women Jersey competition for the fifth starter's job to Domingo Germn, ensuring that he would open the year at the alternate site. Even when the Yankees optioned Germn for a spell earlier this month, they bypa sed Garca in favor of a Nelson Nate Prosser Kids Jersey "open," with then pitching in bulk.During his time at the alternate site, Garca altered his grip on his breaking ball to turn it into a slider. "I did want to focus a little bit on my slider," he told reporters, . "It's a pitch I like and I've been using and wanted to just get better with it and see what situations in the game I can use it." Kevin Hayes Women Jersey Garca made six starts for the Yankees last season, posting a 4.98 ERA (85 ERA+) and 5.50 strikeout-to-walk ratio in the proce s. He figures to play a more important role for New York's pitching staff down the stretch, either as a starter or reliever. The Yankees, 9-13 on the season, now sit in last place in the American League East.
lovelystyle

Zpět na Obecná diskuse o Left 4 Dead 2